Canaveral Tours is creating a evening tour to Ponce Inlet Lighthouse to experience their ‘Climb to the Moon’ event July 16th.
Climb to the moon at Ponce Inlet Lighthouse. See the breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean, Ponce Inlet, and coastal wetlands under the golden glow of the setting sun. Toast the full moon with a sparkling beverage as it rises above the Atlantic Ocean and enjoy panoramic vistas of the Florida coast by moonlight. Enjoy hors d’oeuvres provided by Hidden Treasures – Ponce Inlet Restaurant. Join the old lighthouse keeper as he leads you on your journey into the past and discover the unique history of this National Historic Landmark. Open to young and old alike, Climb to the Moon is offered only once a lunar month when the moon is at its fullest.
10 seats available, $60 per seat plus $35 per ticket to event, tour will provide:
- transportation from Port Canaveral
- restaurant stop at Down the Hatch Seafood Restaurant OR Hidden Treasure Rum Bar & Grill (cost not included)
- admission to the ‘Climb to the Moon’ event included
- return transportation to Port Canaveral
- 4:00 departure
- 5:30 – 6:45 dinner (walking distance to lighthouse)
- 7:00 – 9:00 lighthouse
- Movie on return trip: The Lightkeepers
- 10:30 return to Port Canaveral